Eastern Tennessee Divorce, Custody and Adoption Attorneys
Going through a divorce is highly stressful. The dissolution of a marriage and the associated legal issues, such as child custody, child support and visitation, leave people vulnerable, unsure of how to proceed and angry. At the same time, if they have children, they want the best for them. It is a difficult and confusing time and people can benefit from experienced legal assistance.
At The Cave Law Firm, PLLC, we have been helping people get through their divorces since 1974. Our law firm is a family-run business with offices in Greeneville and the Tri-Cities. We are able to help resolve issues related to divorce, child custody and other family law matters. We are committed to providing each client with a well-prepared case and frequent progress reports.
How We Can Help
Our lawyers assist clients with all aspects of family law, including:
- Child custody
- Termination of parental rights
- Stepparent adoptions and other adoptions
- Contempt of court issues involving child support, visitation and other violations of court orders
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Modifications of child custody, parenting plans and child support orders
- Emergency custody petitions arising from criminal matters involving one of the parents
- Orders of protection in cases of domestic violence
- Equitable division of property, including partition suits and drafting of deeds of trust for jointly held real estate
Whether your divorce is simple or complex, contested or non-contested, with or without children, it is important to have an attorney who does more than file the correct papers. Clients count on our lawyers to listen to their concerns and to describe their options carefully so that they can make informed decisions.
To learn how we can help you during divorce or any family law matter, contact The Cave Law Firm toll free at 855-228-3529. You will find us to be aggressive in pursuit of a favorable outcome and dedicated to giving clients the personal attention they deserve. Based in Greeneville and Kingsport, The Cave Law Firm, PLLC, represents clients throughout the Tri-Cities and Eastern Tennessee.